Compulsory basic training (also known as CBT) is a course you usually have to take before you ride a moped or motorcycle on the road. Over 16? Then follow the link to learn more from Saltire Motorcycles.


If you are over 17, there are more routes to getting your first motorcycle license. GMTS (Tayside) explain how, follow the link to learn more.


We all think that we are good, safe riders, correct? However, even the best (including Rossi) get some coaching- here’s our take on getting advice from a great coach in Scotland.

Tinto Moto

On a beautiful sunny day in January, the temperature was showing -3 with a bit of a frost..Tinto Park is set on a 120 acre hillside site off the B7055 Rigside to Winston Road in South Lanarkshire, about 3 miles off the M74.


The enhanced rider scheme checks your motorcycle riding skills and provides training to help you improve. There is no test. You can take the enhanced rider scheme if you’re a fully licensed motorcyclist and have passed your test.

Download Our Latest Magazine

Download Here Read Online